In this role you can expect to work with software development in C++ language in a complex system and be in an environment that enables you to have a system view and interaction on a functional level. You would be responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing the design. You will be involved in all stages of specifying, designing, testing and integrating the advanced software for use in a high tech company.
For this position we need someone with:
- Bachelor or Master in computer science, software engineering, system engineering, or equivalent experience;
- At least 3 years of experience as software engineer (object oriented design) in a multidisciplinary setting;
- A proven track-record in C/C++, Python, UML, Unix/Linux;
- Experience with model driven engineering / Modelling is a big added benefit;
- Experience with Software Design Patterns, Gmock/Gtest and Code versioning (Git/SVN);
- You have an understanding of mathematical and Physical concepts and translating them to clean software designs;
It would be nice if you also have:
- Agile way of working;
- MATLAB experience;
- Requirements engineering;
- Coping with legacy software.
MCA Engineering specializes in bringing technical know-how and ambitious organisations together. MCA Netherlands is located in the city of Eindhoven, working with companies in the high tech and automotive domain