MCA IT Services is a growing company and foresee to become a key-actor in the IT sector. Are you up for the challenge? Boost your career and join us to be part of a real business project.
You’ll join the ICT Team in order to help the Security Department on all their projects and the day to day process and monitoring.
- Support for security office (incl. follow up of security notifications & security incidents)
- Provide advice in relation to our security reference frameworks (ISO27001 / 20 critical security controls)
- Analyse client requirements and provide sec guidelines based on industry standards and best practices
- Work on multiple projects as a ICT security subject matter expert
You've a good kwnoledge in:
- Experience with industry standards such as ISO 27001/2, NIST, COBIT, IEC62443 & CIS critical security controls
- Ability to analyse complex problems and discuss in a simple, logical and thoughtful manner
- Ability to be a natural leader; able to build client collaboration and act as a client partner
With your Master degree specialized in Information Technology, you have a first relevant experience within an IT project and you are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch.